Randobot Randobot

Though the concept was really unique and refreshing, it became clear very early (in level 3 for me) that it doesn't really work. At some point the game became just ramming the down key in the hope that it works, and it didn't, so I died. It became a game of luck rather than a game of skill, which doesn't work.

However, it is great that you pushed the boundaries of game design this way, and even though it didn't really work out (at least in my eyes) I highly encourage you to keep doing so, because something truly unique and awesome is just waiting to be found!

Applez Applez

Nice game

I like the style of this game, for some reason I had the idea of a game where you needed to get fat and skinny, but more in an fighting-action-game way ^^. The music could be slightly better in my opinion. Good job :)

MooBeam MooBeam

Instant favorite

In my opinion, this is REAL frontpage material. I love the graphics, the concept, the "How the heck do I solve this" feeling I sometimes get. Just try to get rid of the bugs the guy below me told you ( I was just gonna note them ;3 )

Keep the good work up.

doobLab responds:

Thanks, Vadinci! I hope NG agrees with you ;)

T360 T360

pretty good

I must say this is a nice version of tetris, as it is pretty difficult to manage your controls when the screen is turning. This takes the puzzling a (small) step higher I still prefer regular tetris though. It was fun to try something different, but it won't be more than one try for me. 6/10, because the program was done pretty well, and the graphics were nice.

Formation Formation

Nice idea

Tough the physics(I'm not fond of having a lower jumping speed than walking speed, personally) aren't as good as they could be, and I don't even want to mention the graphics, I really like the idea of this game. If you'd just put some more time in it, polish your engine, get a bored artist make you some graphics, this could turn out pretty well :D

6/10 for the concept and the effort.

Stannous responds:

Your initial jumping speed is actually more than twice the speed at which you walk, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there, but yeah I realize the engine isn't that great.. I didn't really want to get into a collision detection system that didn't use hittests for my 2nd game, and hittests kinda fail.
Thanks for the review :)